Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Efficacy

     These are the games I play: Little Big Planet 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. I mostly play call of duty.

     Video games promote problem solving and self efficacy. So when I'm having fun playing video games I'm problem solving, I'm learning how to produce an effect, and today I'm getting something to write a blog about.

     I learned this from an article in Psychology Today. I first saw the article linked in a tweet from Carolyn Bramlett ‏@KidzEdge. Here's the link to the article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/positively-media/201208/video-games-problem-solving-and-self-efficacy-part-3

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cool! Who would of thought that video games are good for you. :) Hey, maybe you remember me from TUGS ( I'm Philothea)It's really cool that you started blogging too. The nice thing about your parents making you blog is that then you will actually post every day. Even with two people contributing on my blog, I still only post like twice a week!

    ReplyDelete